Just reading this list is exhausting. While these acts have beneficial and protective aspects, they have also encouraged businesses to move their...
Sep 20, 2014The network marketing industry is one of the few industries that is built upon helping its members to succeed. There are many resources to...
I stepped onto the swimming pool deck for my first coaching assignment in 1973. After graduating from college I coached national level swimmers...
Most marketers struggle between either being a seller or a recruiter. The biggest difference between a seller and a recruiter is a sales focused...
This Month's Issue
Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015
Dec 1, 2014
Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015
What is the mission that drives your business?
Happy New Year! I'm often ask, "what is your mission that drives your business" that is such a great question and that is why we want to start off this new year off with this important subject.
Have a blessed and prosperous 2015!
Founder and Publisher
- Powerful Beginnings: The Importance of High Self-Esteem to Your Network Marketing Success By: Joe Rubino
- MLM Network Magazine Mar 2013 / MLM Network Magazine 2013 / MLM Network Magazine
- Crossed to
- MLM GETTING STARTED , MLM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT , VALUES , VISION
- Joe Rubino
- Added on
- Mar 1, 2013
- MLM GETTING STARTED,VISION,VALUES,MLM PERSONAL GROWTH,MLM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
And, in network marketing, it is the biggest reason why people have little success to show for their efforts.
We can take advantage of this ability to tap into what we want and expect to experience through our network marketing businesses by creating a vivid, written vision that inspires and empowers us and others to do what it takes to realize the vision.I invite you to give up your right to invalidate yourself by keeping any of your negative expectations in place. Instead, create a vision that is filled with positive expectations for what your life will be like as a result of your network marketing success. This vision must honor your most important values. Perhaps these might include any of the following: freedom, adventure, belonging, creativity, contribution, love, excitement, happiness, peace, joy, recognition, security, and inspiration just to name a few. Include in your vision the answers to the following questions:
- What will you be known for, what qualities will you embody, and what values will you honor as you live your life and work your business?
- What sort of activities will you typically do? What will a customary day at work look like? How will you spend your free time? What passions and hobbies will you pursue?
- What will you have as a result of who you are being and because of your successful efforts? Where will you live and with whom? Describe in detail your house, cars, and all toys and material possessions with which youâ€™ll surround yourself.
- Who are the people and special causes to which youâ€™ll contribute? How will you impact the lives of your family, friends, and network marketing partners? Remember, any vision that is about only you will not inspire others to join you in its accomplishment or inspire them to create visions of their own.
- Picture yourself building your business successfully. What will your organization look like? How will others see you? For what accomplishments will you be recognized? Picture yourself interacting with others in a way that reflects your high self-esteem and the rich relationships you have established.
Network marketing has the potential to provide each of us with the level of income that can free us up to pursue our passions and honor our most critical values.Ask yourself, how much income will it take for me to realize all aspects of my vision? Who will I need to be and what will I need to do to make my vision come to pass? Determine how many leaders you will need to develop and duplicate to achieve the income level you desire. From there, determine what your success ratios are: how many prospects will you need to speak with in order to identify and develop this many leaders? For example, if you know that youâ€™ll typically need to speak with one hundred prospects to identify 1 do-whatever-it-takes leader, and your goal is to identify 1 new leader each month, you may need to speak with 5 prospects daily, 5 days per week in order to hit your desired numbers of 1 leader for every one hundred conversations. As part of your plan, youâ€™ll also need to determine where and how youâ€™ll find your prospects, what youâ€™ll say and give them, and to whom and how youâ€™ll introduce them as a next step. For a more detailed explanation involving all aspects of how to create an effective action plan, see my book, â€œTHE 7-Step System to Building a $1,000,000 Network Marketing Dynasty.â€ Manage Negative Self-Talk and Act from Your Newly Invented Declaration of Who You Are Rather Than Any Disempowering Opinions You May Have Formulated about Why You Canâ€™t Achieve the Success You Desire We all experience that nasty, negative, doubting voice of our negative self-talker whispering in our ear from time to time. The trouble begins when we forget that the voice is not speaking the truth and buy into those lies. This negative self-talk serves only to keep us from risking, preferring that we play small instead, in an effort to protect us from harmâ€”otherwise known as rejection and what we interpret as failure. I suggest that you decide today to live by 2 new rules designed to support your belief in yourself and in your ultimate success as a network marketing leader. They are:
1) Give up your right to invalidate yourself or buy into any negative opinions you or others may have about you. 2) Decide today to act from a declaration of who you say you are. No evidence for this new, empowering declaration is required. In fact, youâ€™ll now be creating new positive evidence as you go.Take all of the qualities you have decided to manifest in your life and business and craft a new declaration that speaks to who you are now deciding to be as a powerful leader. Use this as a statement from which to live. State your empowered declaration, like your vision, in the first person, present tense. For example, you might say, â€œI am a confident, charismatic, positive-minded leader committed to contributing to the lives of all I touch. I powerfully share the gift of my networking opportunity with a positive belief in its value to impact othersâ€™ lives as well as my own.â€ Whenever you notice that you have fallen back into any old habits of questioning your ability or doubting your future success, simply remind yourself that this is not who you are. Give yourself a break, decide again to believe in yourself and step into a confident posture that will support your business success. Affirm Your Strengths and Acknowledge Yourself Daily We all have strengths and gifts that make us uniquely special and magnificent in our own ways. At times, we all temporarily lose belief in ourselves and in our ability to succeed in our businesses by impacting othersâ€™ lives with our products and opportunity. We forget to focus on the awesome gift we can be in providing our opportunity to others and instead pay too much attention to our own fears and petty concerns. We become adept at recognizing all our weaknesses and identifying all the reasons why we fear we will not be successful in our quest to realize our dreams.
Instead of focusing on these challenges, get into the habit of recognizing the little things you do well. Catch yourself doing something right and acknowledge yourself for it.Ask yourself, â€œWhat did I do well today? What can I commend myself for this morning?â€ By looking for excuses to pat yourself on the back, youâ€™ll start to become more aware of all the things for which you really should be commended. Write yourself a daily brief paragraph outlining these worthy attributes and accomplishments. This can be as simple as congratulating yourself for speaking to a prospect that you may not have ordinarily approached or asking questions to get to know someone better and build rapport. Our conscious minds can only entertain one thought at a time. As the gatekeepers to our minds, itâ€™s up to us whether we allow that present thought to be a negative, fearful, or disempowering one, or a positive affirming belief instead. We have the ability to manage our thoughts moment by moment. The more we get into the habit of substituting positive instead of negative thoughts, the easier this process will become. Write out a series of positive affirmations that speak directly to any negative or disempowering beliefs that would influence your network marketing outcome. Again, write your affirmations out in first person, present tense. Write such statements as:
* I am a powerful enroller, able to contribute the gift of personal and financial freedom to others. * I am a good listener, aware of whatâ€™s important to others and missing in their lives. * People like me, trust me, and want to learn about the benefits I share. * I make friends easily. * I am in the level of consistent, persistent, massive action required to bring about my great success. * I inspire others to make their lives work optimally because of my courage in sharing our opportunity.Keep these affirmations by your phone, on your nightstand, on your mirror, in your car, and everywhere else to remind you of your power as you go about your day. For those wishing to take advantage of the power of subliminal and audible technology that was developed by Dr. Eldon Taylor, the worldâ€™s foremost expert on the topic of impacting the subconscious through subliminal affirmations, Iâ€™ve produced a series of affirmations tapes containing 108 consciousness-impacting affirmations for network marketers called, â€œSecrets of Building a Million Dollar Network Marketing Organization: Secret #1- Self-Motivation. Take on a Personal Development Program One of the best ways I know to take the rejection out of building a network marketing business while adding fun and fulfillment is to create a structure to develop those personal and leadership qualities you see as enhancing your life and business. This can be as simple as selecting a quality to work on in your prospecting conversations and then rating yourself (1 to 10) as to how well you did after each conversation. When I began my business, due to excessive nervousness and a fear of being judged and rejected, I had a tendency to dump too much information on my prospects. I soon realized that just sharing a lot of details about my company, products, and income opportunity was not very effective in motivating them to join our team. Instead, I decided to work on the qualities of developing rapport, listening to what was important to my prospects or missing in their lives, and creating rich value for them in my conversations. I took on each of these areas of development for 30 to 60 days before adding another area. By doing so, eventually these intentions became habits and my enrollment success numbers shot up dramatically. Another means of identifying what might be missing from your conversations to make them more effective is by taping your calls. Using an inexpensive cassette recorder and phone device, you can easily record your conversations. By listening to these later, you will often discover areas to improve upon to make your conversations more powerful. You can also ask your success-line partners to listen and give you suggestions regarding how to improve your calls. Another powerful way to take on a personal development structure to enhance your confidence and effectiveness would be to follow along with a series such as my books, â€œThe Success Code: 29 Principles for Achieving Abundance, Success, Charisma, and Personal Power in Your Lifeâ€ and â€œThe Success Code, Book II: More Authentic Power Principles for Creating Your Dream Life.â€ These books were designed as a year-long self-study course to support network marketers and others to gain in confidence, enhance their self-image, and make the most of their ability to impact others with integrity. Champion Your Team
Our network marketing businesses provide us with an exciting opportunity to not only reinvent who we are as a possibility for achieving happy, fulfilling lives for ourselves but also offer us the chance to give this same gift to our partners.Our financial success in this business will be directly related to how effective we have been in championing our business partners (downline) to step into their self-confident personal power as they go about their business-building activities and support their leaders to do the same. After experiencing fourteen dynamic, life-changing years in the network marketing profession, transforming myself from a shy dentist who â€œcouldnâ€™t lead 3 people in silent prayerâ€ to a self-declared leader with a vision to impact the lives of 20 million people, I am convinced that anyone with a sincere desire can take on a courageous personal reinvention program to support their happiness, personal power, and success.
Our networking businesses will grow in direct proportion to both our personal growth (as we increase our attractiveness as a business partner to others) and the level of massive, consistent action we engage in as we build our teams.As we take on more confidence and strengthen our belief in our ability to impact othersâ€™ lives with our income opportunity, our prospects will become more attracted to us as they recognize our confident ability to support them in attaining their dreams. Network Marketing Magazine readers can obtain a free gift of 2 preview chapters to the life-changing book entitled â€œThe Self-Esteem Bookâ€ by Dr. Joe Rubino by visiting http://www.theselfesteembook.com/yourgift.html